The active ingredient in Hyperol is carbamide peroxide, a versatile disinfectant that uses the power of oxygen to destroy bacteria, viruses, fungi and other parasites.
The oxygen gas produced by the dissolving of Hyperol tablets in water is capable, through its foaming action, of mechanically cleaning even more serious infections located deep in the tissue; the oxygen gas produced blocks the capillaries, reducing bleeding and promoting clotting.
There are no known side effects to the medicine in its current composition.
Hyperol can be used externally in a freshly-made water-based solution of 3-30% for the following:
- Cleaning of wounds, disinfection, deodorisation, control of bleeding, removal of stubborn bandaging
- Cleaning and disinfection of skin injuries, wounds, abrasions, sores and bed sores
- Local treatment of acne
- Cleaning of the external ear canal, removal of dried ear discharge from the external ear canal
- Cleaning, disinfection, deodorisation of injuries and wounds of the external sex organs, control of bleeding in these areas
- Treatment of illnesses of the oral mucosa, stomatitis, canker sores, gingivitis, alveolitis; prevention of plaque formation with gingivitis; control of bleeding.
- Daily disinfection of dentures, orthodontic equipment, toothbrush.
- Disinfection of household and medical equipment and surfaces.
Available without a prescription.
For more information and detailed instructions for use, please visit www.hyperol.hu.