Through our complex network of services, we help our clients navigate between the official prescriptions and requirements related to the development and registration of medicines. Meditop is a recognised partner for registration of both non-prescription and prescription medications in Hungary, as well as MRP/DC registration in European Union member states.
We help our clients make sound business decisions by informing them of the potential advantages and disadvantages of different registration procedures.
The primary task of our registration group is to be prepared for the strictly regulated registration challenges demanded by the pharmaceutical industry. We emphasise proactive and innovative approaches to recognising and overcoming the problems that can arise in the process.
We undertake the following in relation to the registration of medicines:
- Evaluation of existing documentation in the light of the requirements of the target country
- Compilation of complete or partial registration documentation
- Handling of registration procedures
- Renewal, maintenance and harmonisation of registration documentation
- Purchase of marketing authorisation rights